Thank you for your interest in job vacancies at Worle Village Primary School, we currently have 1 vacancy:
After School Club Playworker
Hours: 12.5 hours per week, term-time only (Monday - Friday 3.00 - 5.30pm)
Contract: Permanent, required from 20th February 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter
Salary: JG2 £20,812 – £21,189 (actual salary £6,015 pa)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised person to work with our Playleader at our popular and very successful onsite After School Club provision.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children in a childcare setting.
- Be able to plan club activities such as crafts and sports activities to suit different age ranges and support children with homework and reading tasks.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Have good interpersonal skills with both adults and children.
Worle Village is a successful ‘family’ school with a modern and exciting curriculum and learning without limits ethos. We can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and highly skilled team of colleagues committed to providing a quality education to our pupils.
- A caring, nurturing, family atmosphere with delightful pupils and supportive families.
- A ‘good’ school as evidenced by Ofsted during its most recent inspection.
- Regular opportunities to participate in training and professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon the outcome of an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Worle Village is part of the Kaleidoscope Multi Academy Trust which includes Becket, Christ Church, Crockerne, Hutton, St Martins, and Ashcombe schools and the successful candidate will be employed by the Trust. As a result of this, you may be required to work in another school, with your agreement, as business needs dictate.
The application form can be downloaded from the job vacancies section of our school website, at the address shown below. Completed application forms and covering letters should be sent to the school email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Midday, Monday 6th February 2023
Interview Date: TBC