Thank you for your interest in job vacancies at Worle Village Primary School; we currently have 1 vacancy.
Hours: 16.25 hours per week, term time only (Monday – Friday 8.45am – 12.00pm
Contract: Fixed term from 08/01/2024 until 31/08/2025
Salary: JG3 £23,500 – £23,893 (actual salary £8,787 - £9,173 per annum)
We are seeking to appoint a qualified and enthusiastic Classroom Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work with our Year 2 class each morning. The post is advertised on a fixed term basis until 31/08/2025.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting.
- Be able to adapt engaging learning activities to suit different abilities.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Have a good standard of general education evidenced by three or more GCSEs at grade C / 4 or above, including English and maths, as well as a minimum of a level 2 certificate in supporting teaching and learning.
- Have good interpersonal skills with both adults and children.
Worle Village is a successful ‘family’ school with a modern and exciting curriculum and learning without limits ethos. We can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and highly skilled team of colleagues committed to providing a quality education to our pupils.
- A caring, nurturing, family atmosphere with delightful pupils and supportive families.
- A ‘good’ school as evidenced by Ofsted during its most recent inspection.
- Regular opportunities to participate in training and professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon the outcome of an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Worle Village is part of the Kaleidoscope Multi Academy Trust which includes Becket, Christ Church, Crockerne, Hutton, St Martins, and Ashcombe schools and the successful candidate will be employed by the Trust. As a result of this, you may be required to work in another school, with your agreement, as business needs dictate.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 11th December 2023
Interview Date: TBC
The application form and job description can be downloaded below. Completed applications and covering letters should be sent to the school email address email@example.com