Thank you for your interest in job vacancies at Worle Village Primary School, we currently have 1 vacancy for an LSA, please see below.
Hours: 28.75 hours per week, term time only (Monday - Friday 8.30am – 3.15pm)
Contract: Fixed term until 31/08/2023 – required as soon as possible
Salary: JG3 £19,650 – £20,043 (actual salary £13,481)
We are seeking to appoint a qualified and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to work with SEN pupils across KS1 and lower KS2. The post is advertised on a fixed term basis until the end of the academic year with a strong possibility it may be extended further.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting ideally with pupils with SEN needs.
- Be able to plan engaging learning activities to suit different abilities.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Have a good standard of general education evidenced by three or more GCSE’s at grade C or above, including English and maths, as well a minimum of a level 2 certificate in supporting teaching and learning.
- Have good interpersonal skills with both adults and children.
Worle Village is a successful ‘family’ school with a modern and exciting curriculum and learning without limits ethos. We can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and highly skilled team of colleagues committed to providing a quality education to our pupils.
- A caring, nurturing, family atmosphere with delightful pupils and supportive families.
- A ‘good’ school as evidenced by Ofsted during its most recent inspection.
- Regular opportunities to participate in training and professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon the outcome of an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Worle Village is part of the Kaleidoscope Multi Academy Trust which includes Becket, Christ Church, Crockerne, Hutton, St Martins, and Ashcombe schools and the successful candidate will be employed by the Trust. As a result of this, you may be required to work in another school, with your agreement, as business needs dictate.
The application form and job description can be found below. Completed applications should be sent to the school email address here. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact the office on 01934 512200.
Closing Date: Noon, Tuesday 11th October 2022
Interview Date: Friday 14th October 2022